Saturday, December 10, 2011

LOLLY SAYS HELLO!

Greetings from one of our resident doggies, my Chihuahua, Lolly. I got her the zebra print knitted sweater a few months ago and we just wanted to take her photo wearing it when she came for grooming last week. She wears it all the time now that it's winter! The black and white go well with her black and white markings. Although Lolly has really short fur, and not much of it, I still bring her in once every 6 weeks or so to get groomed because like lots of other dogs, her, um, anal glands get super full. And they make her smell awful! So she needs them professionally expressed, and of course she needs to keep her nails nice and trimmed and her ears clean. She also gets bathed with oatmeal shampoo to keep her dry skin nice and hydrated. So as you can see, grooming is not just for furry dogs! Little short hair dogs like Lolly need professional help sometimes too :P I never realized how tiny she is until I saw this photo of her in my arm. My hand looks massive!

by Isis

No comments: