Saturday, July 30, 2011

TODAY'S CUSTOMER ★SHANPU - CHIHUAHUA MIX★



Hello everyone! I've introduced my other dog, Lolly, on the blog before, but I also have another dog! This is my chihuahua mix, Shanpu. I'm not sure what she's mixed with - it could be any number of different dogs. She's 9 lbs. (a little heavy for her frame, we're working on it!) and 3 years old. I adopted her from a rescue in Corona when she was 8 weeks old. Actually when I got her I wasn't even looking for a dog. I had randomly searcher 'chihuahua puppy' on Google images one day to find something to draw when I saw her picture on the first results page. I clicked it and to my surprise she was located in SoCal, looking for a home, and up for adoption that very next weekend. I saw her tiny face and knew it was destiny, she was going to be my dog. Something about her just told me I had to take care of her. We drove up to Corona that Saturday and took her home. No regrets! She's a wonderful and smart girl, loves everyone. The next year we adopted Lolly and now they're best friends.


Does anyone have any good guesses as to what kind of dog she is? I really have no idea...Chihuahua(maybe) and something else. I'd love to hear your ideas!


by Isis

No comments: