Wednesday, May 11, 2011

TODAY'S CUSTOMER ★MIA-POODLE/CHIHUAHUA MIX★

Meet Mia, the poodle/chihuahua mix! Isn't she soooooo cute?! I almost passed out when I saw these photos, too too cute! She's actually sitting on the big table of toys we have in the shop - if you look at the toys, you can get an idea of how teeny tiny she is.



Mia is pretty much the same size as the duck right behind her! She's only 6 weeks old. As an owner of 2 chihuahuas, Mia reminds me of how soft, tiny, and warm my dogs were when they were babies! I kind of miss it now. A lot of people don't know until they do it, but caring for a baby dog is just like caring for a human baby! A lot of hard work, love and care, and sleepless nights..Especially with tiny dogs. I'm sure Mia's family knows exactly what I'm talking about :)



We hope to see you again soon Mia!



- Isis

No comments: