Saturday, February 05, 2011

TODAY'S CUSTOMER ★ISIS-SAVANNAH CAT★

Meet Isis, the Savannah cat!

Before I write the rest of the blog post let me just take a second to say that it feels a bit surreal writing about a cat that happens to have the same name as me! I think people with names like Michelle, John, etc. are used to hearing their own names with other people, but I've never met anyone named Isis before, let alone a cat named Isis! I think it's really cool though, and a very fitting name for this kitty!

So anyway, I'm sure most of you haven't heard of a Savannah cat before! It's our first time too, so we did a quick little Google search and found out a bit more about what a Savannah cat is. Thank you Wikipedia ;)

A Savannah cat is basically the offspring of a domestic cat and an African Serval cat (which is a medium-sized wild cat.) Isis is only 6 months old which is why she doesn't look very big but she will definitely get to be bigger than your average domestic cat, and probably weigh around 15-20 lbs. when she's full grown. Their ears are also larger than a domestic cat, and their temperament is supposedly comparable to that of a dog! They're very loyal, don't fear water and they can even be trained to walk around on a leash.

We think Isis is such a cute and pretty cat! We hope to see her again soon :)

- Isis (so confusing...Isis writing about Isis!)

No comments: