Sunday, December 14, 2014

Mocha's love for Tiny Spaces


For some reason Mocha (the 14 year old Chocolate Poodle) has always loved tiny spaces~

Whenever I don't see her there I always find her in such random places!

Like between the wall and sofa, inside my laundry cart, or camouflaged on my brown couch~

Look where I found her this time~ inside this box in the kitchen!

On the other hand, Java (the 12 year old Apricot Toy Poodle) always follows 

closely behind me and I always catch him staring my way~

For Sydney (the 12 year old Shih Tzu) who comes to play sometime in the store

I always find her sleeping peacefully inside the counter at the cashier

Looks like every pup has an unique comfy place~ 

I definitely have to catch more pics of them in their favorite places!


No comments: